Never seen a stereo amp with sub output, so guess a cheap or used AV receiver.........
GM
I have purchased a pair of JBL Control 1 speakers from Ebay(chosen because space is tight). I have an 10 inch subwoofer to go with them.
I wish to use them with my HDTV and would be interested in purchasing an amp( an AV receiver is OK) to drive the combination as a stereo set-up. Any suggestions for a budget(low) amp with sub woofer capability plus remote control?
Cheers, Marshall.
Opinion is only as valid as its verifiable supporting evidence.
Never seen a stereo amp with sub output, so guess a cheap or used AV receiver.........
GM
Loud is Beautiful if it's Clean! As always though, the usual disclaimers apply to this post's contents.
Its getting hard to find a "plain" stereo receiver thats decent.
If you can find one, check out a Denon DRA-37.
I purchased one to fill in for one of my vintage amps that was being serviced and its OK.
100 watts per channel and has a sub out. It wont hold a match to the vintage stuff but its not bad for the money.
Bookmarks